Any appropriate sales tax will likely be used while in the browse procedure.
- Request Inspection Copy
- Available on Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Offered on Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Accessible on Taylor & Francis eBooks
Order e-book – ?22.99 ?20.69 6 Rental – ?11.50 12 Month Rental – ?13.80 month
Prices & delivery according to shipping country
Married Ladies Who Enjoy Women: And More…
Shopping Cart Application Summary
Precisely what are VitalSource e-books?
Routledge & CRC hit e-books can be found through VitalSource. The VitalSource that is free Bookshelf application allows you to definitely use of your eBooks whenever and wherever you end up picking.
- Mobile/eReaders – Download the Bookshelf app that is mobile VitalSource.com or from your iTunes or droid store to access your own e-books from your own mobile device or eReader.
- Traditional Computer – obtain Bookshelf pc software to your pc to help you look at your e-books with or without Internet access.
- Find out more on VitalSource Bookshelf »
- Bookshelf on line Browser adaptation help »
- Technique requirements for Bookshelf for Computer, Mac, IOS and Android etc. »
Most VitalSource eBooks come in a EPUB that is reflowable format enables you to resize text to match you and also allows other access features. The spot where the content of the guide needs a particular design, or contains maths or any other particular people, the book are going to be to be found in PDF (PBK) type, which is not reflowed. The functionality available will depend on how you access the ebook (via Bookshelf Online in your browser or via the Bookshelf app on your PC or mobile device) for both formats.
This book that is accessible support and advice for feamales in heterosexual marriages who find out, or are coming to terms with, their lesbianism or bisexuality. Continue reading “Married Women Who Love Females and much More… This accessible ebook supplies assistance and advice on ladies in heterosexual marriages who find out, or are coming to conditions with, their own lesbianism or bisexuality”